KTK: Turkey Trouble KTK: Turkey Trouble

LOLOLOL the credits were the best part as I laughed with fun music in the background... anyway you could animate their walk better right o.o?

Kombothekid responds:

thank you! I guess we could have animated the walk better. Just to fill in, there will be a new years episode soon!

Boy Gamers Boy Gamers

I got the point, and it was funny. But try harder on the animations. You know how to draw funny! So now work on the animation XD It isnt funny if it looks bad D:
Also, work on the white background, it is too empty :/
I hope this review give you more info than some of the ones bellow :C (newgrounds comments start to look like YouTubes ones D:)

thekiwi responds:

I like your comment ! Im starting to regret that I have uploade this in such a rough and ugly way.
New animations of mine will be better animation wise but I still have problems with the audio !

The Heist The Heist

The choice for the ending should be more visible, and don't draw the robber like a gay swimmer kk tnx

Tropic Gangnam Style Tropic Gangnam Style

ACTUALY I LOVED IT LMAO

Prank Calls Prank Calls

Well I didn't get the joke... But the animation was good. BTW Work on not making the people watching have emotions towards characters that are then killed and told to "fuck off" by their own kids. That makes people with some empathy sad.

Now you are going to say, omg this stupid glavca THAT WAS THE JOKE, well you know what? It wasnt funny -_-

Being cheerful is easy! Being cheerful is easy!

poor animation

Why cant we hear them talk, but we can hear music?? lol anyway I didnt like the movie, but thats just me obiusly (look down or up lol).

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

Great video

I liked the music (that wasnt your so no credit for that)
but the animation was on time and to be honest, only really simple animation. It take great talent to make a good video with poor animation.
The graphics were styleish, as they shoud be ;D gives me my good memories back...
ONLY AT THE END.. HOW CAN A COMPUTER SCREEN WITH A FACE ON IT BLOW SOME AIR AT THE CANDLE? XD laughed at that for a while :D

Pickilow Episode 10 Pickilow Episode 10

So..

I know it is illigal to talk about the score but
HOW THE FUCK DID THIS GET A 4.12?!?!!?
It is VERY retarded to ask every friend to ask 5 you know... jesus!

BanglaBoy96 responds:

0= spam
this= not spam
If you want to get all "Asshole" with me you could have at least
provided some critism instead of this lame advice.
You're a sad kid.

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

epic and beautifull

Terkoiz... your the BEST stick animator... EVER!!! Really, and Ive seen a lot in the past 6 years...

Still Life Eternal Still Life Eternal

dude!

my fav movie
ONE ADVICE:
you should post the picture off the hole apple tree at the art forum...
(when he was climbing up)

TmsT responds:

You're right, it's a good pic, but it's also a little bit of a spoiler.