KTK: Turkey Trouble KTK: Turkey Trouble

LOLOLOL the credits were the best part as I laughed with fun music in the background... anyway you could animate their walk better right o.o?

Kombothekid responds:

thank you! I guess we could have animated the walk better. Just to fill in, there will be a new years episode soon!

Boy Gamers Boy Gamers

I got the point, and it was funny. But try harder on the animations. You know how to draw funny! So now work on the animation XD It isnt funny if it looks bad D:
Also, work on the white background, it is too empty :/
I hope this review give you more info than some of the ones bellow :C (newgrounds comments start to look like YouTubes ones D:)

thekiwi responds:

I like your comment ! Im starting to regret that I have uploade this in such a rough and ugly way.
New animations of mine will be better animation wise but I still have problems with the audio !

The Heist The Heist

The choice for the ending should be more visible, and don't draw the robber like a gay swimmer kk tnx

glavca the gum 3.5 glavca the gum 3.5

No hard feeling bro, but this is even worse than my V2 that was done only by me... You didnt send me the file back so it was stuck with some gliches that didnt exist before.

Now that I look back at the game, Im kinda proud, because I know the amout of work I put in it. (almost none xD)

Skincraft Skincraft

lol

exelenz skin thing no comment...

Mechanical Ice Apocalypse Mechanical Ice Apocalypse

well

AWSOME graphics, HARD gameplay... hm My best is 26 seconds... That aint much is it ;D
TO HARD, ADD CHECKPOINTS, ADD SCORE, ADD POWERUPS OR MAYBE A SHOP WHERE U CAN BUY NEW WEAPONS WITH THE SCORE AND... well we have a winner!

I'm a Ghost man I'm a Ghost man

1. Try to sing louder.
2. Record it better.
3. Don't sing until you sound good.

Jackssauro responds:

I know, I don't have money and If i was that bad I woulnt have downloads or fans, dude. Try not to be such a dick.

Always Awake Always Awake

Spill your thoughts

Fluttering Away Fluttering Away

:O .

Beautiful!
Did you write that?!

EoD696 responds:

Yes I did :) Thanks, Im glad you dig it.

The Slayer The Slayer

omfg

He looks so fucking alive (really!)

Chipmunk Chipmunk